Mindfulness at Mettaandacht stands for the eight week MBSR training (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
as developed by Jon Kabatt-Zin.
In a scientifically based, structured program you practive being mindful in a kind way and non-judgemental.
Participants suffer from pain, stress complaints,
have burnt out, worry a lot
or simply want to be more relaxed.
Content of the 8-week program:
- Recognize ‘I am doing (too) much on autopilot’.
- What stops me from being mindful (obstacles)?
- What are my limits and how do I monitor them?
- How do I recognize stress?
- What choices can and do I want to make?
- What thoughts do I have and what do I do with them?
- How does mindfulness fit into my daily life?
- How do I apply what I have learned?
- Eight morning / evening sessions of app. 2 hours
- Practice about 30 minutes daily
- € 150, VAT included, the price includes a documentation map, guided practice files and a personal intake.